Friday, April 29, 2011

FO Friday 32


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you had a great week and have an even better weekend. Unfortunately, all of my time has been spent getting my company ready for next week. It's basically a full time job. So, I don't have a FO. :( UNLESS you count finishing my website (well, except for linking it to the actual items listed on Artfire, because it has to be listed to do that) and getting my Artfire store set up (except for clicking the activate link and listing the yarn that is currently in the crock pot).

I just wanted to say thank you to all who participate in WIPW each week. We had the most people this week, at 44 and it seems to be growing. I also wanted to apologize for not being able to respond to each comment left on my blog and not commenting on your blogs until Thursdays. I am currently watching my nieces on Wednesdays (all day) and my sister currently doesn't have internet. That leaves me Wednesday night (but let me tell you, after a full day with an almost 2 year old and most of the day with a almost 7 year old, I'm pretty tired. How do you parents do it?) or Thursday to go through each link. I hope you don't mind that I don't comment until the next day. :) I still manage to get to everyone.

Don't forget, please visit the blog on Tuesday. I will be announcing my company launch and other exciting things!

Share your FOs!


6 comments:

  1. I totally count finishing your website! Sometimes (sadly!) real life has to take priority over crafting - I haven't finished anything new this time, I'm sharing a slightly older project I hadn't yet shared on my blog!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! I'm SO excited to see your shop next week. Can't wait to do some shopping. :) Hope you guys have a fantastic and restful weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get a pass because of all the extra effort you are putting out this week. Good luck with the new store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower...found this on Ruby Lee and Me!! I dont have anything finished yet, but hope I will be able to link up next friday!! HAve a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL my oldest is seven and my youngest is two. Plus there's one in the middle who's 4. I kinda understand where you're coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your shop! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete