Friday, November 26, 2010

FO Friday 11

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday, and are getting great deals on Black Friday today in the US. For those of you NOT in the US, it's almost the weekend!!

I'm going to make this quick, as I don't have a FO project this weekend. But, since it's Thanksgiving weekend here, I wanted to thank you all for supporting my blog, WIPW and FO Friday. It has grown larger than I could ever imagine. Thank you for that. You guys keep me honest with my project and spurred me on to learn how to knit. I look forward to each Wednesday and Friday. I'm very excited to be doing more projects, and also seeing the great things you all come up with.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and has tons of time to knit and crochet!

Share your FOs!




6 comments:

  1. Thanks to Halfpint, I've found you. Looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for starting WIPW and FO Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll second what elephantJuice said! Thank you, Tami, for doing a wonderful bloggy thing with your Wednesdays and Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Post Thanksgiving, Tami! Thanks for keeping us going while you're on the go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

    I messed up my link. For some reason when I tried to delete the address it had in there from Wednesday it posted. The second one is the correct one. Made it just under the wire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girls! I just stopped in to say thank you. I was able to get to a Starbucks to "write" before going to tonight's hockey game. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, too!

    Denise, I'll fix it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete